September 26, 2011

Holding On

Alright I am just gonna lay this out there. I am still hung up on a guy that I haven't seen in 3 years. I know it's not healthy and I know it's not good for me, but honestly I can't seem to let him go. I want to. I want to move on so bad. I mean I have. But the thing is he is still in the back of my mind. He still is in my dreams and that makes waking up that much more annoying. So I moved on, I began dating and thought, "wow, I don't know what I saw in him". But then all these things start to pop up reminding me of him. Why!? I know it's the idea of him I am holding on to, and all the good memories we had, but come on..3 years! Get over yourself brain and heart. Seriously. I just cannot understand why I can't seem to move on 100%. Every time I drive home I hope I see him, or if I am buying groceries I hope I see him. It's like I am imprisoned in my own thoughts and wants. I don't know if you have ever had that one guy, the one who always is on the back of your mind, the one you fully can't get over, but if you have then I am hoping you can relate...otherwise I need some therapy.

p.s.- I wonder if guys have that "one" girl that they can't seem to forget.

No comments: