September 28, 2011

Nail Polish

Well it must be fall because I just traded out my light summer red nail polish for a dark purplish-red. Love it. My mom hates it, my grandma thinks my nails are dying, and I, well I think it's amaze.


C'est Bon-
This morning I woke up, thinking it was 4 in the morning, only to turn out it was 10:40 p.m., and I had only been asleep for 40 min. Awesome, because that meant my sleeping time had only just begun, and it wasn't even today yet. (I don't know if that made sense, but oh well). So, when it actually did turn out to be today, and to be 6:30 a.m. today, I forced the covers off of me and sleepily got ready to go to the gym. My mom, my sister, and I worked out for about an hour. My sister and I happily sweat it out watching re-runs of Boy Meets World. Such a classic, and bound to make any workout that much better. After that we went home, got ready for our days and ended up eating cookies instead of oatmeal. Whoops. Oh well, that's what the gym is for right? To burn off those cookies tomorrow. Haha!

Pas Bon-
Was forcing myself to go to school. To go to math class, where I am thinking of anything but math, and daydreaming about the guy in-front of me, who is a dreamboat if I do say so myself. Nonetheless, I don't really know what went on in class today. But I somehow was able to jot something down. Love it when that happens.

No comments: