November 30, 2011

Holiday Travels?

Well my holidays started earlier this year and I am not protesting at all! YIPPEE! Bring out the gingerbread, Christmas trees, lights, Bing Crosby's recordings of holiday songs, and the family and friends, because this truly is my favorite time of the year...with my Birthday being my other favorite. 

And with the holidays vastly approaching, that means people will be traveling here and there, which means lots of packing and airports (as well as packed airports)
Here are some stylish ideas for your "Flying Attire".
"Please fasten your seltbelts, we are preparing for takeoff"

{The easiness of this outfit is perfect, and the ballet flats are great for security check}
{Going somewhere cold? This sweater is perfect and cozy for the plane}
{I own these boots and they are so easy to slide on and off! Also great idea for the airport}
{A great slouchy sweater or cardigan is good for long or short flights}
{Destination to somewhere warm? Easy top and a good pair of wedges set the vibe right}
{Thick scarves and leather are a great idea, I love that Hilary Duff paired it with glasses and a ponytail}
{One can never go wrong with classic black and white, the chunky sweater and the gold watch are an excellent addition}
What are your favorite outfits for travel?

No comments: