November 10, 2011

Weekend Wear

The weekend is coming up, which means it's time to pull out the sweatshirts and sweatpants! Yes!! Or not. Don't get me wrong, I love wearing my comfies after I come home from a busy day, but maybe there can be another alternative than that lovely fleece and grey.  These are some of my favorite looks for those "lazy days". These outfits don't need more than a great chunky necklace, or watch. Which makes them perfect for throwing on....instead of those sweatpants.
{Perfect for any day}
{I love the light, girly vibe this gives off while also looking boho}


{One of my favorite looks, black with burnt orange}


{Love the easy vibe this outfit gives off, plus that green is stunning}
{So simple!}
{Great for a blustery Saturday}


{Wonderful mix}
{Nothing simpler than a hot pink dress and leopard loafers}





1 comment:

Gawgus things... said...

Love these looks! Impossible to pick a favourite :)
Emma xxx
http://www.gawgusthings.com
@gawgusthings