April 30, 2013

Cover of the Day #1

Hello Friends! This week (and next week) (and the week after that) is going to be a busy one. I am nearing finals, eeeee (next week is dead week) and therefore my life consists of living and breathing in the library. To keep things simple for me, I thought it would be a fun idea to share with you beautiful people my favorite covers from BBC Live Lounge on Radio1. If you are not sure what is so special about the Live Lounge then I will explain it to you. Basically performers come into the studio, play 3 or 4 of their songs and then must play a cover of another popular song from the current chart toppings. It's.Amazing. And I get extremely excited when there is a new cover done. So for the next 1,2,3,4,5, 6! days I will posting YouTube videos of my 5 favorite covers. Some artists will repeat but that is only because they are that good and I slightly cannot breathe when they covered certain songs. Do you follow me? Do ya get it?
So here is my first cover of the day: Ben Howard covering Call Me Maybe.
*Insert breathing mask here.* (make sure to watch in 1080pHD, click the gear)

No comments: