July 23, 2013

Tune In Tuesday

Have you heard of Nizlopi? I hadn't until the end of last year, but for some reason I still hadn't checked out their music until yesterday. Pandora, you little gem of a music machine, thank you for playing them, I think you knew I needed to hear their stuff. Nizlopi is a duo from England with Luke on guitar and John on bass. I really enjoy the music these two make. Such a shame I didn't check them out sooner. So without any more delay, here are two songs of theirs that I picked for this week's Tune in Tuesday.


If you like what you hear, you can find them on iTunes: here here here here and here
Here on twitter
And here for their website.

Nizlopi "Helen"



And since I couldn't chose between the two songs I put both on here.
Here's Nizlopi "Drop Your Guard"

No comments: