Since I love tea I thought I would call this spot "Tea Time Chat" Mmmmm tea.
The topic that I want to share is, "Things That Make Me Uncomfortable". I will only tell 5 things because woah, we could be here for a while and I am sure you have more productive things to do than to read for 42 minutes.
Let's get cracking then!
- I absolutely do not like it when people discuss politics at family dinners... when that happens at big family dinners I literally will stop talking and shove food after food into my mouth and just stare at my plate, my fingers or the squirrel outside.
- Another thing that makes me uncomfortable is PDA. WOAH NO. I understand you like the person you are with because obviously, YOU ARE HOLDING THEIR HAND, but I reeeaaalllyyyy don't need to see you face smashing, or all grabby and whispery and woof, excuse me I believe my lunch wants to see another sunlit day.
- I get uncomfortable when people start arguing. I know I am not alone on this but when I see adults squabbling I slink away.
- I also become uncomfortable when my jeans don't fit after I eat a meal. Like, you fit before jeans, and now all of a sudden you are making me pull you up and over my gut. Why you can't just be unnoticed and not turn all red from my jeans waist band.
- Talking about my future plans. It makes me roll everything including my eyes when people ask, "What are you going to do with that degree??" I don't know, be awesome because I have a degree in psychology and I can analyze everything you do and say........it's like its own superpower.
- I feel extra uncomfortable when someone says to me, "Why don't you have a boyfriend? You are so pretty." Wow, gee, I don't know, does it look like I know?! Why are you asking me a question I don't have an ANSWER to.