October 14, 2014

October Playlist

New music??? 
Why yes of course, I wouldn't leave you hanging there music-less now, would I??
Just a couple of notes for you here:
  • Next week, Ben Howard is releasing his sophomore album I Forget Where We Were. It's a soothing, deep, really really really good album. I don't know how else to describe the sound from it, but it is GOOD! You can get it here.
  • Incase you missed my tweets, as of recent I am really loving James Bay. You can check out more of his music here.
  • Pink with City and Colour released a beautiful album called "You + Me". I was thrilled that Pink did a style of music you rarely hear from her. They nailed it. So check that out here.
Here is my playlist for the month of October, these are the tracks I have been listening to repeatedly. And yes, they are a bit depressing (some are) but that is my favorite kind of music. The feels music.
Enjoy!!

No comments: