August 30, 2011

Tuesday

       Today is going to be a good day. I am determined to make it one. This weekend has been fabulous, I want to continue that into this week. Something about being out on the water, relaxing with family, and sipping on wine is so soothing. My cousin has been up for the past couple days and came to work with me yesterday. No one was in the office, so we took it upon ourselves to entertain us. We took the office chairs and raced each other down the hallway and back, did some rather obtrusively large word search, and danced in the office. The best part being the phone ringing, and me being out of breath from dancing that I could barely talk on the phone. After that the time was spent on Pinterest, (my favorite website ever), and then looking up beyonce music videos. Today, she is staying home, and I will have to find other ways to entertain myself for the next 5 hours or so.

No comments: