November 13, 2011

Hair-tastic!

I forgot to add yesterday a photo of hair do's. Hair, in my opinion is the best accessory a girl can wear. It's the first thing people see when they notice you and it is so fun to wear it in different ways...Right now hair fashion is definitely the no heat, effortless edge look. It reads carefree and just rolled out of bed. I adore it, unfortunately i have the thick, curly, frizzy hair that does not do beachy waves on its own. So hair's you go! My favorite looks of effortlessness WITH the heat elements and hair products (with exception to #4 & 5)

1. Waterfall braid w/curls..love it!







2. Love the twisted hair. SO easy when in a hurry



















3. Loose golden waves.

























4. French Bun. Easyyyyyyyy

















5. Bun-Nothing better, keep it higher.

















6. Loose carefree waves-perfect and looks effortless.

1 comment:

Whim Wham Life said...

I love the slightly messy-undone-ness of hair trends these days:-) Makes me happy to have my big head full of crazy hair! xoxo