December 23, 2011

Friday Favorites

It's Friday! Yipppeee! Here are a few of my favorite things....
(yes, please sing this to the tune of the Sound of Music's "Favorite Things")
Girls with great blouses mixed with colored trousers
(Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes)

Watches that are giant with rose gold and diamonds
(snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes)

Over the knee boots that work in the spring
(Silver white winters that melt in the spring)

These are a few of my favorite things....
(Skip the next verses until you reach....)

Colored satchels with bows
(when the dog bites)


(when the bee stings)

Hair and make-up that is fab....
(when I'm feeling sad) 

I simply showed you my favorite things and now I hope you 
are glaaaad-ad-add....

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I love that bag!!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Katie said...

I know! It's so fabulous. And it's a Valentino.

jessica said...

Haha, this post is so creative! And I have to agree with Hannah, that bag is gorgeous! Such a pretty color!

Hope you have a great week!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Thank you I had fun with it! Have a great week as well.