December 27, 2011

I Fell In Love...

Me in France 2009
With Paris. I went in 2009 and I left my heart there. Oh my goodness. The city of lights. I miss it so much, it physically hurts. I think if Paris were a man I would marry him. If you have been to Paris, you know what I am talking about. The people, the food, the architecture, the art, the history. Oh la la. I will be going back. No question. My plan is to study abroad there, either a semester or a year. But oh my goodness. There is a giant piece of me missing. I ache for the baguettes, the croissants and most of all the Eiffel. My room is 100% dedicated to Paris. The moment I stepped out of that metro station and looked out at the Arc de Triomphe my heart stopped beating. Walked a little further and I saw it. Tour de Eiffel. There were no words. I believe my jaw dropped and my eyes teared up. Best. Place. Ever. That's all, that is my love story.  

(All the photos were taken by me Please give credit if you use them)

Paris

Paris

Paris
Paris
Paris

Paris

No comments: