December 18, 2011

Weekend Update!

Hello Folks, Happy Sunday to you! I have some exciting news
(drum roll please....)
WE GOT A CHRISTMAS TREE!!! 
Hallllllelujah! Hallllllelujah! 
That's right, one fresh Noble Fir tree. I am sitting next to it right now and it's all lit up all purdy some. Boy though, it's a beaut. Smells like Christmas. :)
That is the most wonderful news that happened this weekend. I was one happy camper. I even guarded the tree with my life at the store...that's right the store.
We could even buy toilet paper if we wanted to.

In other news, (however I don't know how it could get much better than that)
on Friday morning I picked up my best friend from the airport. I however was a good 30 minutes late picking her up. My bad. I am so sorry Abs. Horrible friend right hurr. After I picked her up we got some warm drinks and then went and painted pottery, I will show a picture of what mine looks like when I pick it up this week. Then we proceeded to lunch at the wonderful Nordy's Bistro..nomnomnom.

We then hugged goodbye and off I went to my house to go with my parents down south to see off my cousin and her husband as they were leaving to move on Sunday down to California. Yes, they moved today. I am so sad. I think Christmas time is probably the worst time for someone you love to move, all the music on the radio is about family, being together, and HEY it's the most wonderful time of the year. Ya it was a quiet hour and a half ride home for me.

Saturday was dinner in Seattle with my good friends, we went to Thai food, then Sbuxs and then headed to the beach where we looked at the spectacular view. Although I guess I will just have to imagine what it looks like when you can actually see the ocean being that it was 9:30 at night when we went. 

Today was church, food, laughter and relaxation. I am off to a Christmas party tonight with my little 7th and 8th friends at my church. Can you say Chaperone?

I hope you all had a splendid weekend!
I will leave you with this fun Holiday ensemble from Ruche!

So cute!

No comments: