February 7, 2012

Last Day

Today is the last day I will EVER be 20. Holy banana peel that's cray-cray. And since it is the last day I will be 20, I have been living it up for sure. This morning I awoke to awful knots in my stomach because I was nervous about going to my school to have help with my math. When I got to school, I stayed in the tutoring center for exactly 3 hours and 59 minutes. Then I drove home, with the sunshine beaming down on me whilst I stressed about the math test I am going to have tonight. So ya. The last "hoohaw" has turned out to be a party. 

But tomorrow is where it's at! Tomorrow I turn 21. I will be so legal it's ridiculous. The plan is sleeping in, going to the gym,  watching shows I missed today because of my math and then having a fiesta for dinner (complete with chips and pico de gallo). After that I will head up to my church to mentor my little 7th & 8th grade girlies. Do I plan on teaching them anything?? Psh, no, it's my birthday! I plan on games and leaving early. That's what is going to happen. After that it's.....STRAWBERRY PIE!!! Which is my favorite pie ever! My mom makes it and it is literally bomb.com. Yeee hooo! I am so excited, I can barely contain myself!! That my friends is what I plan on for my big 2-1 tomorrow. :D

On a side note, Sunday I was watching two awesome guys from England, (this has nothing to do with the super bowl by the way) do a livestream. It was Azubuike and David. Azubuike is a singer in the UK and is pretty fantastic! And David is an actor in England. My point being these two guys pretty much made my Sunday fabulous and cracked me up with their "American" accents as well as them just being completely entertaining. They even skyped with me which was amazingggggggggggggggggggggg! Anyways, if you guys haven't checked them out please do! (There will be more of this story come Friday for my "Friday Confessions" so stayed tuned)

I hope you all have a great Tuesday & WONDERFULLY AMAZING WEDNESDAY!

No comments: