February 18, 2012

So This Weekend....

So yesterday evening I will not even describe to you, as it makes me embarrassed as to how uh boring I guess I could say, my life is....but I will tell you it consisted of prosecco, me, endless shows on hulu, and my best mates i.e. my cats. No one was home, so the silence was dreadful....even my dad was out til late in the evening. Cool.

Tonight was a different story though. Get excited. Come on. At least attempt a "who-haw". Can I get a "woot woot"?.......Here goes my Saturday night...

Good night tonight. I actually went out! (Go meee! Making steps to having a social life! Insert applause here......) Yep, to Seattle I went with a friend (yes ok, I have some human friends.) to a Mexican restaurant. I glady ordered a margarita, with which I proudly showed off my new license :D.....the drink came and Holy banana peel that drink was STRONG!  like hulk strong...........ok. no. not THAT strong. It was just heavy on the alcohol if you know what I am sayin'. Needless to say, since I was the driver for the evening I limited my intake. Our evening had to be cut short though since it was freezing outside and we are poor college students so we are lacking with the dough. We decided we would drive around (after about an hour and a half of my consuming of the drannkk, so no worries. I was fine) instead of walking around. Plus it was raining. Cold and rain don't mix with us. So I drove around, got completely turned around whilst driving and somehow managed to find roads I recognized. Take that Seattle! I felt very navigationaalllll (that's totally not a word) and my friend was extremely impressed how well I knew the roads....as was I. We ended up by the Space needle and tried to find a cheap place to park (next to impossible in the city). After a few honks, swerves and confusion we finally found $3 parking! Wooooooo....we parked, took some snap shots of the needle, started to get out of the car and realized we are wimps. We shut the doors and drove home. And that my friends is how I spent my Saturday evening....this is when your jaws should drop because I did NOT spend another evening alone with my cats! AHHAHAHAHAHA (transition into crying....) uhuhuhuhuhuhhhuhh......

......Because friends, I got home at 10, yes 10 p.m. and sat down with my family to watch a movie, and currently am sitting on my bed, writing this, with my cat sleeping beside me. Baby steps, baby steps.....maybe next week I will stay out till 11...p.m. oh ya.

No comments: