March 26, 2012

Monday

I have a case of the Monday's. Tis true. Especially when you spend your entire weekend laughing and dancing, coming back into a week can be a hard pill to swallow. Even if you are on spring break. ;) 
The weather this week is rain. Nothing but solid water in the sky for 7 days. Charming. But that is what you get for living in one of the wettest places in the world. Good news, I have no plans this week. Lounging around, taking some much needed relaxation and me time....because I don't get enough of that. With the parents on the other side of the world this means me and my sisters will go to bed really early, eat lots of "healthy" food and do our chores. Mhm. (I hope you read that with 100% sarcasm because we all know that when the parents are out of town nothing gets done.)
I had such a good weekend. Honest to goodness. It was the best I have had in a while. Going out with friends, not a stress in the world, feeling free. Ya. Glorious feeling. I hope everyone else did too!

I will leave you with these images because well, I am C-R-A-V-I-N-G for summer. Tan lines, tank tops, shorts, the smell of sunscreen in the air, and the warmth of bonfires with friends. So here ya go, a bit of summer in the midst of spring :)


Images via Pinterest

No comments: