June 25, 2012

Wardrobe Focus

I like shorts. I always have. Since I was born I liked shorts. (that really isn't important information, I just felt like saying I am awesome.) Anyways with that in mind, this week my wardrobe focus is on shorts and what to pair them with. Mhm yep, a shirt. Good job! So here's some cute outfits with shorts, and then the last photo is my attempt at being cool and pairing shorts with tights, a striped long sleeve shirt, a turquoise necklace, rings, and bracelets. I also would highly tucking in your shirt and pulling out a bit of the shirt so it billows, or what I like to do is to just tuck in the front of the shirt (like the photo below). Have fun with it!
And my attempt with mixing up my shorts look.....
 (images via pinterest)
YAY FOR SHORTS! and a BIG HOORAH FOR SUMMER!

No comments: