July 31, 2012

Horror.

Sheer, udder, terrifying horror. Tonight, while I was all relaxed on the couch, under a blanket with my cat sleeping soundly next to me and a chick flick on, I saw something moving out of the corner of my eye. Looked up and saw this HUGE black spider moving across the ceiling. NO JOKE you guys it was probably the size of a ripe plum (I cannot squash plums). Legs probably 1.5 inches long and the back the size of a pen (width wise). So here I sit wide awake, "safely" in my room. Yeah I ran away. Almost in tears. I hate spiders. Loathe them. From tiny tiny ones, to the massive honking ones in Harry Potter. They are disgusting. The way they move makes me almost hurl.
So once I noted this spider, my mind (the positive thought person I am) begins to think of all the places the spider could have just been before I saw it. WOOF! Also. What on earth am I going to do when I live alone?? I cannot kill them. They are so gross. Ick! I don't even know you guys. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. 
I ended up sitting in the kitchen for about 15 min, watching the stairs, walls and ceiling  of the stairwell just so if it came upstairs, I could kill it with a frying pan. Or a shoe. But ew. I didn't see it, so thus I am in my room, with fabric shoved under the door so the thing can't come in my room.
But holy banana peel. It is a huge spider. I have already written my last will and testimony just incase no one kills the spider before it eats me. I am cautiously looking around my room right now. Checking the ceiling in my room every 2 min. The shame of the story was the movie was just starting to get good. I didn't even have to chance to turn it off. Sorry sisters, you'll have to do that. 
Safe to say I won't be getting much sleep tonight. Ugh, why couldn't these disgusting bugs look pretty, like lady bugs or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But where did it go?