December 7, 2012

A Little Bit of Change....

Hellooooo! I have some BIG news to share with you. Drumroll please.........


I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO A UNIVERSITY IN CALIFORNIA!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKLJDKJDKEWD!!
I am over the moon with excitement. I have been waiting and waiting for this day and it came! My family has been so supportive and encouraging of me, especially my mom, and telling them the news was the best feeling ever. We all cried around the dinner table while giving high fives and partaking in lots of clapping. It was amazing. We finished it off with a toast and sparkling pear cider. I love them.
And here I sit, still in disbelief. Still so happy. I cannot believe it.There has been a lot of tears and upsets to get to this point that I have grown from, which is cool :) I move in a month! AHHHHHH!! 
I can't wait for this next step in my life. YOU GUYS, 
I'M MOVING TO CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!! 
Road to this point. Click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

California sounds awesome, but Washington is gorgeous. You could try on-line classes if you don't want to move. Otherwise, Here's to your next Chapter!