January 14, 2013

I AM STILL ALIVE

HI everyone!! I am still breathing! Welcome to 2013, extremely delayed welcome but, there ya go. So basically over Christmas I sent my computer into the shop to get it fixed up before I leave for college. I was supposed to get it back 3-5 days after dropping it off and did not. Then we got a phone call from the dr, bad news, my computer is dead. Funeral will be soon. However, I start school next week and move this weekend(holy cracker jack) so I WILL be buying a new computer soon! And seeing as today is my last day of work, I will probably be back and blogging on my spiffy new machine by thursday (fingers, toes, eyes crossed). That's about it. I just wanted to inform you I am still alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate computers. They are stupid, but necessary.