(you awesome year you)
- Turned 21 in February. Got my horizontal license :) I'm old.
- Twitter. It basically changed my life this year. That sounds stupid. But it's true.
- March, my sister and I met Antonio and Andrew. (Memorable evening see here)
- This year my sister and I became music lovers(that's putting it lightly). So much so, we travelled all over and saw a total of 19 concerts=46 performers (I think I'm forgetting some)
- Completed my Associates of Arts and Sciences at EvCC with an emphasis in Psych. (March)
- Met a lot of people via Twitter. Became good enough friends with some that my sister and I took a spontaneious trip out to Paris and England for 16 days to visit them, and to go to concerts.
- Went to Europe. I said that above, but I cannot believe we actually went. It was life changing, I met a lot of lovely people, gained new friends, and strengthend friendships that were already there. Met many artists, spoke french in France, and my sister and I had one unforgettable time.
- Applied and accepted into a university in southern Cali. I move in 2.5 weeks.
- Was in the Alex Clare "Too Close" music video
- Got a 2 pack! (My 4 pack is beginning to show)
- Am now a music nerd. My knowledge about the music scene is kinda ridiculous. I have more to learn though
- Dog sat a few too many times and have ruled out ever owning a dog. A cat on the otherhand...I'll take 8.
- Got a job at a law firm as an assistant. Learned ALOT.
- Survived the apocolyps.
- Drove a car in England. Thanks, David. I'm glad I didn't kill anyone, I actually was quite good!
This year has not been too shabby at all. I feel like I have grown and evolved more as a person, becoming more confident and comfortable with who I am. I definitely love where my life is going, I adore the friends I have made that live on the otherside of the world, I cherish the friendships that I have that have gotten stronger, and I am so thankful for all the people in my life and thankful for the opportunities that I have gotten to have this year. It's been awesome. And thank you for keeping me going on this blog. It's been fun to look back and see how far I've come in just a year. 2013, I'm excited to see what you bring to the table. Have a happy and safe new year's, spent with those whom you love!!! See you next year!