April 10, 2013

Topshop Makeup

Recently I have been delving into beauty bloggers/vloggers, a lot of them are from the UK because if I have to watch videos of someone talking for 15 min, it is so much easier to listen to when they have an accent. Being that Topshop is a huge chain in the UK and now fortunately (or unfortunately for bank account sake) they have opened up a store, 40 min from where I live, in L.A.. Many beauty bloggers go on and on about Topshop lipstick, blusher, and nail polish, but I just had a glance through on Topshop's make up section online and wowee, I was impressed. The colors are beautiful and make me wish I had events to go to to wear all the inspiring colors. The price tag is a bit high for someone who wears a light coverage of make up but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate and want all of the items placed below. If you want to see more of their selections click here.

1. Bronzer in Desert Sun
This bronzer looks pretty enough without even applying. The peach and gold are the perfect combo for healthy looking skin.


2. Cream Blush in Morning Dew
This cream blush is the perfect color for a nice healthy glow to your cheeks and at $12.00, that's a steal.
3. Lips in Rio Rio
This bold red lip color has me singing "The lady in red, the fellows go crazy for the lady in red."
Perfect for those with yellow undertones in their skin, and for those with fair skin.
4. Waterproof Liner in Burnished
Says it's a creamy application that lasts all day.

The color looks scary, but it is said to give a dewy glow. I love dewy looks.

Make sure to read reviews before ordering online!

No comments: