May 23, 2013

Small Haul

Hey guys! Yesterday I was in a bit of a shopping mood, but not for clothing--for makeup.
Target was the lucky winner of my dollars yesterday and I was the receiver of some very lovely colors for my face. Oh and deodorant. Lucky armpits.

I have been wanting to replace my blusher for a while now and was hoping to purchase revlon's photo ready cream blusher, but unfortunately Target was out of the color I was looking for, so for a few dollars less I headed over to the E.L.F. section and felt like a kid in a candy store. So many fun and inexpensive choices. The eye shadow colors are ridiculously pigmented and smooth, the blush is a beautiful color when applied as well. I also ended up with a few items I was not expecting to purchase. Here's what I got for under $50
Blusher
blog

Blog
Bought this face mask at Target as well for a bit of a spa night. It was so refreshing and my skin still feels soft and glowy 12+hrs after use. Definitely lovely to put on while taking a hot bubble bath.
blog
No Target trip is complete without a music purchase:
blog
I went to a drug store and found Real Technique brushes which I have heard so much hype about, and well they were half off so I bought them.
Blog

No comments: