December 8, 2013

Tick Tock Tick Tock

This weekend was what I needed. My roommates all went their separate ways for two days and I was able to have the dorm all to myself which was fantastic for my mental state. I did some studying and was able to watch a few corny movies without the judgmental stares. I also consumed enough chocolate and pizza for the next 5 weeks. Layering up on the fatty winter coat yuh know. I hope you all had a great weekend. I am hoping these next few weeks fly by because I want to be home so bad Christmas time is not the same in California (reason #294 for why I will not be staying here post college). Side note, would anyone like a mini fridge?? I have one and I need to sell it or figure out what to do with it. If you have any ideas please leave them in the comments box because I have no clue.
My sister has been married for a week now which is odd. This morning while I was eating my waffle breakfast Father of the Bride was on TBS and I don't know why I thought that would be a great idea to watch. I was a mess since everything was still so fresh in my memory from the wedding week. Ah c'est la vie. Life sure does fly by if you think about it. It's such a short and precious thing to be blessed with. And just like that we're in our twenties and thirties, marrying folk, and soon we are 87 with grey hair and a fabulous amount of wrinkles.

Ah well, that's all I have to say today friends. I have to get back to studying, this week is Dead Week at school and I my cup over-floweth with joy that this semester is winding down. Have a great Sunday!

No comments: