May 27, 2014

Sharing is Caring

It has come to my attention that I have not posted on this blog for sometime. I hope you all understand I have been very busy with traveling, moving and trying to cope with my breakup...from a country. I think the exact words London said to me were "It's not me, it's you. We can't do this anymore." Heartbreaking words to hear from a place I love so much. But I had to return to America because of this whole student visa thing and I really wasn't keen on being in trouble with the law.
I am now dealing with the break-up in more of a eat chocolate, work out and eat more chocolate kind of way. Moving forward...

As of the last few months I have complied a list of songs I have had on repeat. I enjoy calm, sometimes depressing music so if that tickles your fancy then I think you will enjoy these select songs as much as I have been enjoying them. As well as some less well known artists because those are fun to find!


Also. I will not be quiet about my new favorite artist because I listen to him all the time. And saw him twice live in London so ya know he's gotta be good. The name of this artist(band) I have on play all the time is Saint Raymond! He just came out with a new EP called Ghosts and it is pretty great. Check him out because he is going to blow up in the UK music scene. You're welcome ahead of time. 

No comments: