January 15, 2017

2017. Post 1.

2017. Oh hey there. How'd we get here? I do not know.

I am going to attempt to use this platform to share my thoughts again, probably most definitely my awkward lifestyle, and also things I get up to. I kind of forgot I had this blog, but for some odd reason it has now become my home page, and I was like, hmmmm I do remember how this works I think.

I moved to a new apartment ( I don't know if I had mentioned that at all last year when I fell off the blogplanet). My sister and I now are the proud renters of an adorable two bedroom apartment with a tiny kitchen and cozy living quarters. But honestly, I do love putting the place together, even if it is taking forever and a day to work on. BUT I BOUGHT A GROWN UP GIRL BED AND WILL BE SLEEPING IN A QUEEN SIZE BED FOR THE NEXT 80 YEARS.

I have a full time job and a part time job. So I never live for fun any more. But my cats are still alive and doing super. I have definitely increased my consumption of wine since moving out, increased my consumption of donuts and decreased my consumption of being healthy. Which is sad. My abs are hiding. But, it's a new year and there is a gym within walking distance of my apartment so I am going to join that like an adult. 

My birthday is next month. The big 2-6. Which means bye-bye mom and dad's insurance and hello fending for myself completely. I am terrified to say the least. But I do love my birthday.

Other than that, I am pretty much the same, just less me time. But hey, just building up that until I marry a billionaire, pop out 5 kids and a few pets, and die a rich fabulous lady. For now though, I will be scraping by...

Talk to you next year, jk, soon.

No comments: