October 26, 2011

Room Makeover

So on Sunday, I woke up, and was not expecting anything out of the ordinary to happen that day. Jump ahead 3 hours, my room has gone from magenta pink and a wall with white and green stripes on it, to a dark heavy rain cloud grey. Sooooooo different. Needless to say I was freaking out for the first 24 hours, and now I LOVE IT! I am doing that grey with accents of white, gold, and a dusty faded pink. My dresser I am painting white with gold vertical stripes and then doing a tuffeted headboard in a dark grey velvet. SO EXCITED! I call it older girl girly.

In other news my parents come home on Saturday, and my dad reminded me to remember to pick them up otherwise I am out of the will. Haha. My mom is bringing home pasta and is excited to cook with me! Yay! I am so looking forward to seeing my parents. I miss them loads!


Have a fabulous Wednesday!

No comments: