March 20, 2012

End of Time

          Welp folks the time has come. It is the end of an era. The closing of doors. The End....of my academic life for a while that is. In case you are confused, I am taking my last ever math final/last ever class this Thursday. (Big round of applause insert here.) I am quite excited, as math and me have a bad relationship, I mean we have had our good times and our bad. But it was just one of those relationships that was a lot of work. And I won't be sorry to see it come to a close. I will pretty much leap for joy and have a "burning of every math document I own" celebration...you are all invited :) 
         But before I get ahead of myself, I must mention that my life has gone, eeerrrrrrrr reeeeaaarrrrr (sound of a falling airplane) crrrrrrrrrrrrshhhh booom! in the last 5 days. Studying. Lovely ol' "sit on your bum'ole for 3 hours at a time, in a library for hours on end" kind of wonderful. Nope. I hate it. I have never been one for books and research and memorization. It's not my forte. Nah, my forte is to watch lots of shows, listen to music, dance around and absolutely avoid everything that has to do with school. Yep. That is me.
         Anyways. During finals week I tend to have a slight problem and by slight I mean MEGA HUGE problem. You see during the week leading up to the final tests, my body decides to go wonkers and crave every possible sweet on the candy shelf. I am talking donuts, cookies, chocolate, pastries, bread, coffee cake...I mean HELLO. I am not a sweet tooth kinda gal, I prefer fruits and veggies and sour candy..le duh. Yep so I somehow manage to stuff my face with 5 cookies, a pastry, some toast(with the nutella) and eat loads of chocolate. Then when finals leave, I eat like a normal person...odd.

...And that is my life in a nutshell right now. Study, eating, and sleeping..and eating. 
Have a good Tuesday/Wednesday. 
I may post something tomorrow evening. But I don't know yet... :)

No comments: