March 31, 2012

Saturday

Rain. Blankets. Sleeping cats. Swollen knee. Yep. That's right. I some how managed to mess up my left knee this past week at the gym, thus leaving me with pillows upon pillows on my bed and my left leg raised up to the air. Charming. Also this means television shows. And I am running out of what to watch so I am at the bottom of the barrel scrapping for entertainment. 16 & Pregnant for one. Hate that show. But somehow I managed to watch it. I did watch Pulp Fiction for the first time this morning. Intense, funny, and they only drop the f bomb like one time. Mhm.
Ok well, since I am sitting here. Bored out of my skull. I have been day dreaming my life away and have come to the conclusion that I need to do something. So this is what I am thinking...Work for the rest of the year. Put in a little side trip to England in the fall. Apply to a university for winter quarter. Get accepted. Study abroad in Paris for either a quarter or semester and then study abroad in London for the same amount of time. Get my B.A. & minor in design or something. Then work, work, work. Intern here and there. Move to California. Work and intern some more. And then wham bam slam! my dream will come true. I have no idea how this will all happen but I know if I don't do any of the above, in 20 years I will look back and regret what I didn't do. You are only in your 20's for 10 years. And it flys by. I also heard it can take 5 years to get where you want to be, so I should have started this action plan a while ago, but there were a few doors slammed in the face, windows that didn't open, and me being utterly unhappy about how my plans kept changing and not coming to life. So ya, that's all. That is my brain thoughts for the day.

Also I am wanting these earrings, these shoes and this bag.

1.
2.

3.
(Images via Pinterest)

No comments: