May 22, 2012

The Crossbody or The Clutch

I have this crossbody brown leather bag that I wear constantly. 1.)Because it's easy to wear and doesn't get in the way. 2.) Because it goes with everything.
However. Seeing as it's spring, with summer right around the corner, I feel my purse is starting to look like a winter, worn out, over used bag. These are some affordable and cute (trendy) purses from Forever 21. If you don't like the fact that these bags are made out of cheap material, that's fine. I am just a poor college student with an itty bitty budget, also I don't like spending a fortune on accessories that are trends. Thus Forever 21 is my go to store. (The first 4 are Crossbody. The last 3 are clutches). Click on the caption's to be redirected to Forever 21's store.

Patent Strap Crossbody
Envelope Crossbody
Top Handle Crossbody
Studded Crossbody
Bead Embellished Clutch
Studded Envelope Clutch
Embellished Tribal Clutch



Have a lovely TUESDAYYYYYYY
This is the green clutch/shoulder bag I bought last week at TJ Maxx for $20. It's Steve Madden. And I love it.

No comments: