August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Heyyyyyy! I just took notice and saw something pretty amazing,
Citizen Images turned 1 year old on Tuesday! 
Wowwee!! That's awesome! Thank you to everyone who has subscribed to this blog, taken glance, or stumbled upon it accidently. I appreciate all of you. We are 200 short of 4,000 views on my blog, which is so great! I didn't think I would be in the thousands in 1 year! Crazy schtuff that is. Writing about my awkward and some times cool life, sharing my passions, and spreading the word on talent are what I love to do. And this blog has definitely kept me sane. I love writing/ranting/spilling my thoughts to you eager readers. You make this blog fun for me. 
So I guess a chocolate chip cookie the size of my face is in order, for me to celebrate this baby's birthday! 
Thank you!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CITIZEN IMAGES!

1 comment:

his little lady said...

yay, a very happy birthday!!
xo TJ