September 25, 2012

Music Tuesday

 So I like music. You probably like music. So hey hey, since sharing is caring, I am going to share some gooooood music with you.
Last week two new music videos came out for Kal Lavelle and Nina Nesbitt.
Kal Lavelle's song Gyspy Blood is beautiful. Listen to it and see if you beg to differ (you won't). I absolutely love that song and her voice is just wonderful. Gypsy Blood-Kal Lavelle


Nina Nesbitt put a video up from her new single (yet to be released stateside though) Boy. It's a catchy tune, that will get stuck in your head for most of the day, but that's not a bad thing. So have a listen.


ALSO MUMFORD AND SONS NEW ALBUM BABEL IS RELEASED TODAY AND I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED TO PUT THAT IN MY HOT BIG HANDS! My sister is going to bring it home from work for me :D Oh man oh man oh man!!! Buy it if you are not sure who they are. Buy if you like music. Buy it if you like Mumford and Sons. And buy it if you can breathe. You're breathing? Okay, so go buy it.
That's all for me folks. More posts to come, I have been kinda outta the blogging loop for a while. My apologies. Unless you're glad I haven't been blogging, in which case, this is awkward. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: