January 24, 2013

Junior 15

I know it's the "freshman 15" but I am gonna call it the junior 15 since that's what I am. Currently I am eating Pirates Bootay and looking longingly at an unopened contained of shortbread cookies. I made myself some tea with the handy dandy hot pot, and like any tea drinker knows, you have to have biscuits to go along with your tea. Basically my eating habits have gone to pot, and I have been lacking on my veggie and fruit intake. But tonight will be a long night (and it's only the 2nd day of school!), I have to read 9 haiku's and then write a haiku about the haiku's. Oi vey. Alright thats all for now. Ta-ta my little tootsie pops.
OH let me add, I ate 2 banana's today because they are beginning to become extremely ripe and I have peanut butter and bread, so therefore, a peanut butter and banana sandwich is what I ate for lunch. Okay, that's it. Bye!
Did I mention it rained here today. It rained. And everyone not from Seattle looked like they could hike up a mountain in all their weather gear. Wimpy cali's. Oh, be mindful of them umbrellas, californians are reckless with them, its a game of dodge the spokes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is Yum, to the tea and biscuit. Then, go for a walk...to the gym!