February 28, 2013

Sunshine & Music

To the dreamy man in sociology class, I shall name you sociocrush....except that makes you sound psycho so I will rethink that one. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that guy, he is a dream boat and every time he speaks in class I swoon a little more. I will keep you updated on that development, which there won't be any actual development because I don't speak in class and I do not know how to talk to men.
It's a warm one today, not even noon and it's 76 degrees. Last night I went grocery shopping, and I was excited, I do not understand how that is possible, but it is. I bought blueberries :D and more bread for sandwiches.....
With the sunbeaming down on me, here are the next two artists that I think you should give a listen to.





You can check out their EP's below:

No comments: