July 2, 2015

P.S. I Love Movies

Tomorrow my cousin is getting married and in celebration of all things love and romance (because I do love a good romance and happiness) I thought I would share my top 10 favorite "Love" movies. I just really LOVE that genre of film. I never get tired of seeing the guy get the girl, or the friends turn into lovers, or old flames reunite. It just pleases me so. :D

Starting with the 10th movie and working our way to number 1:


11. The Painted Veil---Whoops! Guess you get a bonus.

10. A Walk To Remember

9. Bridget Jones's Diary

8. His Girl Friday

7. French Kiss

6. Notting Hill



5. It Happened One Night

4. You've Got Mail

3. Pride and Prejudice

2. About Time

1. Young Victoria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Sense and Sensibility, and Strictly Ballroom, and An Affair to Remember, and Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, and The Princess Bride, and Return to Me, and Philadelphia Story....

Emily S (Em Busy Living) said...

I love, love, LOVE The Young Victoria! Such a gorgeous, great movie.