October 2, 2012

I Have News...

BIG NEWS.


LIKE MASSIVE.

LIKE WOAH.

.....I APPLIED TO 2 UNIVERSITIES YESTERDAY!!!!!

If you are new to my blog then this is probably like,"uh dude, that isn't BIG news". Sorry, but um yes. Yes it is. After 3 years of tears, frustration and pure disappointment, I have finally put my life in the mail and am ready to see what this next step has in store for me. I cannot believe it. I am beyond relieved to have sent off the applications and have that done with, but at the same time, there is something nerve racking about someone else deciding your future. Weird right? I don't know when I'll find out but when I do I will inform you. EEEk. I cannot believe I could be moving out in less than 6 months. Mommy, I will miss you dearly. *sniff sniff*. My life has been an odd and winding road and the fact that I am at this turning point in my life is bizarre. But I am beyond excited! Who knows where I will be or who I will meet but I am ready for it. So  ready. SO so soooooo ready.


Yep. That's it guys. I just thought I would tell you that. More information to come, but cross your fingers for me that this goes off without a hitch. My.Life.Is.Happening.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments: